Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gratitude

Be thankful this day and everyday for gratitude.
Yes gratitude is another form of thanks, but what makes it different is the joy that comes with it. Gratitude is an extension of joy leading to the manifestation of all things in the world. Remember there is no good nor bad, just the labels we have created to define an action or item our personalities disagree with. We have to learn to open and receptive to all things. When we show our natural gratitude for something given to us, the world responds to our actions and thoughts. Time a simple smile, saying thank you, giving a hug or even extending yourself when you are able is enough to satisfy the joy of your heart and even the Creator.

Remember the Creator made this world in joy for us to share His or Her wondrous works. There is more than enough in this world to share and be thankful in the bounty. Yet we take this same bounty for granted, leading to selfishness. It's in the choice to be selfish where we are cut off from the creation of abundance. There are countless items, actions, teachings, and emotions to have gratitude for. Gratitude is a natural flow of abundance. To give thanks is effortless and easy. Gratitude is a powerful tool, use it well and wisely. Be thankful for the bounty given to us to share in share in the world. Be thankful this day and everyday for the joy gratitude create in our daily lives. Be thankful thankful this day and everyday for the ability to show appreciation for all things in this world.


Smile Today

Through all the pain guilt hurt

I smile to cover up to hide the unseen


You see what is partial

The illusion of a smile

The thoughts behind the glee is what I desire to know


True to the nature of self love and happiness

Shaken and stirred until what remains is desired


I smile today because of joy in my life

In my heart


I smile today because the love that surrounds me and I have to offer


I smile today because I am a gift and my abundance of blessings


I smile today from the lessons learned in my life and what I can teach others


I smile today and everyday because of all these things


Because I finally know who I am ever evolving through guidance and prayer


I smile today

No comments:

Post a Comment