Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesday..



My Thought this week is about Freedom.

Yesterday I was waiting on the train to go to work and felt a lightness, a sense of joy wash over me. "I have the freedom to create the life desired" is what came to me. This has been a personal theme of mine for the past few week, with the addition of learning more of unconditional love. No matter what was/is felt or circumstance or situation experienced, it has to be fed love. Love frees us from self imprisonment of the ego. The ego tells us that it well be better, but our soul, true self knows it is already better. Yes experiences makes us older souls jaded and trust less, but in that release we welcome more loving energy. I am thankful for the younger awakened souls as they are are examples of living in love and freedom.

To be free means to have the courage and confidence to live in your purpose, to follow your heart in love. When we are free, we release the thought from others projected upon us. Our freedom stems from knowing we are already free and not bound by standing laws of society, but bound by the law of our heart.

Here is one of my personal favorite poems, I want to share...
 
Free to be Me
Free to me be
Releasing all energies imprinted on this soul
No longer controlled by outside forces

The illusions created to mask the truth
Now removed
Leading to the evolution of greatness

Bonded with the true essence of immortality
The Source of all creation
Released all intimidation

A sacred oath of words
Forming a bond between two
Creating the channel of wisdom
Honor is among the trust and trusted

Falling skies speaks truth
As the moon conceals the unspoken
Only to revel with the rise of a new

The mind is unchallenged
With words to say
Without harm
To find the peace in release of fallacies

Speaking in fragments
Speaking in tongue
The only one has won

A barrier created
Through cues of misunderstood emotions
A wave of shifts to anchor feelings leading to thoughts

All there truly is
Is just me
Created a connection of what there is
Just me
Released all that isn’t me
Leaving just me

Free from the prison that held me
I am the captive and captured
I am responsible and the hold the key to my freedom


This is me living life as it should be
Free

Free to learn
Free to live
Free to love
Free to enjoy
Free to experience
Free to confide and no longer hide
Free to be me


Today, know you are free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment